Thrivesend now allows you to transfer money for just N45! Yes, you heard that right. Instead of the routine N100 most banks are accustomed to, you would be paying a lot less. This serves to regulate the rate and way most of these banks extort us for this course.
Thrivesend is an app by Flutterwave and Venture Garden Group, which serves as a money transfer service and it would make it possible for anyone with a local or international Mastercard, Visa or Verve card to send money to any verified Nigerian bank account. Now I think I like what Flutterwave is doing.
Talking about how this app works,
1. After downloading and launching the app, you then input the amount of money you want to send, while putting in consideration that you can only send a maximum of N50,000.
2. Enter your email address and the recipient’s bank account details after which you click on Next step.
3. You will be required to fill in your bank details.
4. Fill in your BVN number and the missing digits from the phone number linked to your BVN
5. For verification, you would enter the OTP sent to your phone number, after which you click on verify transfer to complete the transfer process. Immediately your card is validated successfully, your account would be debited and the beneficiary would be credited as you have requested.
One very important feature of this app is the fact that you do not have to open an account. Opening account could seem to be a somewhat rigorous process for most users, especially when the Nigerian factor sets in. It is good that Thrivesend is giving us an easy way out. Another plus for this app is that any Bank Card is allowed; both International and local.
What do you think about Thrivesend?