Annually, the Polytechnic University of Turin offers scholarships to students who are interested in pursuing Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science programmes at the university.
The scholarship’s major aim is to attract top-notch foreign students for Politecnico di Torino’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The university, the area, and the economy will all benefit from the presence of a sizable number of talented international students.
Scholarships are awarded to international students who meet the requirement of the scholarship and will enrol for the first time in the 2022/2023 academic section as full-time students at the Politecnico di Torino.
Since TOPOLITO scholarships cannot be combined with any other financial support from public or private organisations, a beneficiary who has been awarded more than one scholarship will have to withdraw from the other scholarships.
Table of Contents
Host institution: The Polytechnic University of Turin
Number of Awards: 8 scholarships for Bachelor of Science students ( 4 scholarships for Engineering, 1 for Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning, 1 for Communication and Design, and 2 for Architecture) and 8 scholarships for Master of Science ( 5 scholarships for Engineering programs and 3 scholarships for Architecture).
Eligible programmes; Master of Science and Bachelor of Science.
Duration: 2 years for those in Master’s programs while 3 years for those in the Bachelor of Science program.
Follow Scholarship Updates For ScholarshipJobs and Travel With Sponsorship and Job Opportunities around the world including Remote Jobs @MichaelEkunda16— Scholarships , Travel & Jobs Opportunities For All (@MichaelEkunda16) June 15, 2022
Polytechnic University of Turin TOPOLITO Scholarship Requirements
Bachelor of Science:
International Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- possessing a Secondary High School Diploma from a school outside of Italy or,
- having taken their final year of secondary school in a facility outside of Italy while taking the admissions test.
- attending a study program at a university outside of Italy at the time of taking the admission exam, for a period of no more than two years, and, in every event, when applicable, the minimum entry requirements to access an Italian institution must be met.
- Must have been giving birth on or after January 1st 2001.
- having paid the first tuition instalment at the time of application and will be enrolled for the first time at Politecnico di Torino in a Bachelor of Science program in Engineering, Design and Communication, Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning, or Architecture in the 2022–2023 academic year.
Masters of Science
International students are eligible to apply if they meet the following criteria despite their citizenship:
- possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent academic qualification from a foreign education system outside of Italy, allowing entry into a postgraduate degree program Students with “equivalent academic qualification” are those who are enrolled in a foreign university in a 5 or 6-year i.e. single cycle degree combined Bachelor and Master program and have not yet graduated but have met the minimum requirement of 15 years of global schooling (minimum 3 years at University level) and have acquired at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent (pre-university or preparatory years are not counted in the achieved credits or years);
- fulfil the admission requirements for the Politecnico di Torino Master Degree Program
How to Apply for Polytechnic University of Turin TOPOLITO Scholarship
Bachelor of Science:
Interested candidates for TOPoliTO Scholarships have to submit the application from the date of publication of this call up to August 24th, 2022.
To apply, select “I wish to apply to TOPoliTO scholarships to enrol in Bachelor of Science programs in the Academic Year 2022/23” under the “Research and Academic Scholarships” section of the [email protected] platform.
Masters of Science:
Only students admitted to Politecnico di Torino’s Master of Science program for the academic year 2022/23 may apply. DEADLINE TO APPLY: August 10th, 2022, from the date of publication of this call.
Thanks for reading through. Do well to share this with friends and family members. Don’t forget to drop your thoughts in the comments section below.
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels: