I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but in the present world of devices, an unofficial rule has been created which makes the slimmer, the better. Presently, smartphones or smart devices users tend to go for slimmer and lighter devices for their use.
It is only wise for the makers of these devices to key into this upward trend and try to release more slimmer devices if they want to be relevant in this market in the next one or two years.
Read more: Meet The Low End Phone That Supports 4G LTE
I-Life Digital Technology, a US-based manufacturer of innovative range of computing devices has proved to be wise as they launch what could pass as the slimmest laptop in Nigeria. I-Life Digital Technology, in 2016 had launched the slimmest laptop in Nigeria, ZED Air; reputed as the slimmest laptop weighing 1.53kg and 16.2mm thin in Nigeria.
The ZED Air has been compared with and said to be as slim as a wallet. As a matter of fact, ZED Air is thinner than a wallet “therefore a perfect companion for the upwardly mobile worker, entrepreneur, and student alike”. The laptops comes packed with the latest Windows 10 OS and internal circuitry and long lasting battery life- up to 8 hours that ensures performance meets endurance.
Talking about measurements, the ZED AIR is just 16.2 mm thin and at only 1.53 kg, equipped with Intel Quad Core 1.8 Ghz Processor.
The starting price is from N79,990 on jumia which in my honest opinion is an extremely fair price.
The ZED Air has a screen display size of 14 inch and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. RAM IS 2 GB while internal memory is 32 GB.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ZED AIR
Series and Family: ZED AIR
· CPU: INTEL Quad Core
· CPU Internal Clock Rate: up to 1.83 GHz
· CPU Core Quantity: 4 (Quad Core)
· GPU: Intel HD
· Installed RAM Storage Capacity: 2 GB
· Internal Memory Size: 32 GB SSD
· Display Size: 14-Inch
· Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels 16:9
· Front Camera: 2 Mega Pixel
· Interfaces: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC, Micro USB, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
· Interface Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
· Interface Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
· Interface USB: 2 x USB 2.0
· Interface HDMI: Mini HDMI
· Interface Audio: 1 x 3.5 mm mini jack
· Operating System: Windows 10.1
· Battery Current Capacity: 10,000 mAh
What do you say about this slim sized laptop? How much would you part with to get it?