International research is a very large investment, particularly if there’s something uncertain.
Their scholarship programs have been developed to help you meet the changing world of life.
Their generous scholarship offers help for students to study at our institution.
This scholarship acknowledges your achievements and rewards your commitment to your future. They have increased the amount of scholarships and the degree packages we offer.
La Trobe graduate research scholarships
Table of Contents
La Trobe University, Australia is currently recruiting eligible and qualified domestic and international students willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
The postgraduate research scholarships provide successful students with $32,500 in stipends per year for a period of three years.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- $32,500 Annual Stipends
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
To be considered for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships, you must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Meet the requirements of PhD programmes in the university
Complete the online application with required documents
La Trobe University offers a range of doctoral scholarships available for specific research projects as part of her mid-year scholarship round.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that can help with fee-relief, living costs, and more.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that can help with fee-relief, living costs, and more. Stipend value $32,500 per annum (full-time).
The study will begin for successful candidates in Soetember 2022
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Follow Scholarship Updates For ScholarshipJobs and Travel With Sponsorship and Job Opportunities around the world including Remote Jobs @MichaelEkunda16— Scholarships , Travel & Jobs Opportunities For All (@MichaelEkunda16) June 15, 2022
Research Proposal (if required)
Letters of recommendation
English proficiency and Standard tests
How to apply?
If you want to apply for a graduate research scholarship to undertake one of these projects, please make sure to:
- select a project from the available projects
- check the project requirements for eligibility and any additional special conditions
- contact the nominated contact person for your preferred project via email to express your interest and obtain their in-principle agreement for you to apply
- complete a Research Statement Form for your nominated project (only one project can be nominated) and attach this to your application
- complete your application for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program
- a research proposal is not required unless specifically requested as a special condition
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels: