Applications for the 2022 CCIPM annual essay competition to be held for University or Polytechnic Undergraduates are in the process of being submitted.
CIPM Annual Essay Competition for University and Polytechnic Undergraduates
Table of Contents
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CCIPM) Annual Essay Competition will award the top essays with a total of N250,000, HRM textbooks and access to a myriad of employers.
Winners also receive access for students to register free to the CCIPM as well as a complimentary round-trip ticket for Port Harcourt for CCIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
Follow Scholarship Updates For ScholarshipJobs and Travel With Sponsorship and Job Opportunities around the world including Remote Jobs @MichaelEkunda16— Scholarships , Travel & Jobs Opportunities For All (@MichaelEkunda16) June 15, 2022
CIPM Annual Essay Competition 2022 for Uni and Polytechnic Students
There are many other scholarships accessible in United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that provide full scholarships as well as monthly allowances. Here are some options you can look into;
- Host: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CCIPM)
- Category: Competitions
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: N250,000
- Books on HRM
- Free excursion to CCIPM conference
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Information for CIPM 2022 essay competitions for undergraduate students at universities.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CCIPM) is accepting submissions from students of Nigerian Universities as well as Polytechnics for its annual Essay Competition.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was founded in 1968 as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in the year 1968. It was then renamed it was the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, the Institute was changed to Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Then, Act No 58 of 1992 created the Institute.
CIPM essay subject 2022
Its CIPM 2022 theme is the development of a workforce that is future-ready Re-evaluating our Educational System
To be eligible as a candidate for the contest To be considered for the competition, you must:
- If you are an undergraduate student of a Nigerian higher education school (university or polytechnics)
- The essay should be original, empirical , and in accordance with the local and international journal standards.
- Its length for the essay should be no more than 3000 words and include appropriate referencing according to reference to the APA style of reference.
- The font type should have the font type Times New Roman in 12 points size.
- All entries must be typed in double-line spacing using MS word only.
- Plagiarism of any kind is not allowed and could result in the complete disqualification of entries indicted.
The duration and the reward CIPM essay 2022
- 1st prize: N125,000 + 2 HRM books
- Second Prize: N100,000. and 2 HRM books
- Third Prize: N75000 and 2 HRM books
- Network of employers for all winners
- Free registration for students members in CCIPM (for members who are not) in all prizes won
- All expenses paid for trip from Port Harcourt for CCIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
All entries should be submitted in conjunction with the following items:
- ID Card issued by the student’s current institution
- Copy of admissions letter to the student’s current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile phone number and email address.
How to Apply as well as CIPM 2022 registration
Interested and qualified applicants should scan and send the underlisted documents along with the essay write-up as a single document to:
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Past winners aren’t qualified to take part in the competition.
Deadline: August 31, 2022The information above on CIPM Yearly Essay Contest 2022, for Uni as well as Polytechnic Students is all that is available at the time of writing.
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels: