This article iPhone 7 in Nigeria, where to buy iPhone 7, how much is iPhone 7, covers iPhone 7 specifications, Full Features, iPhone 7 Reviews, Prices, Samsung Camon photos, iPhone 7 price In Nigeria,iPhone 7 release date, USA, Kenya, iPhone 7 camera, iPhone 7 design, iPhone 7 battery, how much is iPhone 7, how many ram is iPhone 7, what is the camera specifications of iPhone, iPhone phones Memory, iPhone battery specifications, battery life of iPhone, fixing iPhone major faults, iPhone phones with 3GB RAM, 32GB Memory, 13MP Camera
We have done an extensive review of both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus recently, this is a summary of the iPhone 7; one of the variants of the phone released by Apple on September 7 which is now available for pre-order in some advanced countries today
US-based smartphone and PC maker Apple has finally gone official with its 2017 flagship devices, one of which is the iPhone 7. The device was released alongside the higher-end iPhone 7 Plus as well as the Apple Watch Series 2 and Airpod wireless headphones.
Apple iPhone 7 Important Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 PPI display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 3D Touch
- Quad-core A10 Fusion 64-bit processor with six-core GPU, M10 motion co-processor
- 32GB,128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 10
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Six‑element lens Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 30 fps, Slo-mo 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 138.3x 67.1×7.1 mm; Weight: 138grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 days standby, Up to 12 hours Internet use on 3G/4G LTE, 14 hours on Wi-Fi
The iPhone 7 sports a 4.7-inch IPS 326 PPI display, with 1400:1 contrast ratio, 3D Touch and a 1334 x 750 pixels resolution. The device comes with water and dust resistance IP67 rating and features a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button which is pressure sensitive.
Apple’s new A10 Fusion quad-core processor provides the heartbeat for the iPhone 7, backed by a 2GB RAM and three storage options, namely 32GB, 128GB and 256GB. Apple has upgraded the base storage version of the iPhone 7 from 16GB to 32GB. Note that as usual; there is no microSD slot on the flagship.
The iPhone 7 also features a 12-megapixel camera, with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Six‑element lens Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 30 fps, and lots more. There is also a 7-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash.
Connectivity options available include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS. Under the hood, there is a non-removable Li-Ion battery which is touted to last up to 10 days on standby.
iPhone 7 price in Nigeria, US, Europe, Kenya, Ghana
As for the prices, the 32GB base version starts at $649 in the US (about N204,600 in Nigeria, Ksh. 65,800 in Kenya), for the base 32GB model. While the 128GB variant costs $749 (about N236,000, Ksh. 75,900) and the 256GB costs $849 (about N268,000 in Nigeria, Ksh. 86,000 in Kenya).
For those in Europe, the iPhone 7 will retail for €759 for the Base variant. The 128GB nid €869 for the 128GB model and €979 for the 256GB memory variant