iBall, an electronic company headquartered in Mumbai, India, renowed for manufacturing computer peripherals, mobile phones and tablets has just released the iBall Slide Q27, it’s latest tablet with 4G Volte support. Embedded in this new device are off the chart features that surely would get smartphone lovers salivating.
THE iBall PHONE REVIEW AND SPECIFICATIONS
It must be noted that the iBall Q27 4G Tablet comes without the traditional phone earpiece. it is known to support voice calling only via headphones or a Bluetooth headset. It has a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The Tablet also comes with a mouth watering 5500 mah battery, giving it’s users enough time to enjoy this great device even when light runs out.This Tablet has a 5-megapixel rear camera with a single LED flash for taking high quality photos and for the purpose of taking those cool selfies a 2-megapixel front facing camera.
For all those phone lovers who prefer using smartphones that support dual sims, this should come as good news, the iBall Slide Q27 Tablet does come with a dual sim slot. In addition to that it also supports a 4G VoLTE Network connectivity. With the addition of a USB OTG support in this device it’s users can maximize the full potential of the device in the sense of sharing battery juice, transferring and receiving files with other smartphone devices.
Lest I forget this device carries within it a RAM size of 2GB, giving it enough space to operate without freezing or hanging, and an internal memory size of 16GB. And if it’s users require more memory space there’s room for expansion with the aid of a micro SD card.
Commenting on the launch CEO and Director of iBall, Sandeep Parasrampuria had this to say:
Our latest iBall Slide Q274G is not just fast, it is faster… this big 24.4 cm (10.1”) screen Tablet allows you to keep up the pace, with the demands of today’s lifestyle. With this introduction, we are sure to deliver terrific performance having balance of looks and functionality along with building an enriching entertainment experience for those who are always on-the-go – we ask you to demand more.
iBall Slide Q27 4G Specifications:
* Display: 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 Pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
* Processor type: 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
* Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
* OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
* Sim Type: Dual SIM
* Voice Calling function: (Earphone or speaker phone)
* Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
* Extra features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
* Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
* Battery: Non-removable Li-ion 5500mAh
* Power Management: Marshmallow Power Saving Mode
* Launch Date: October 17, 2016
* Availability: TBD
* Sales stores/platforms: Online-TBD, Offline-Unknown
Kenya- KES 19,459
Ghana- GHS 727
South Africa- ZAR 2,700
India- Rs. 12, 769
China- CNY 1,294
Europe- GPB 156