Facebook Live is an innovative and interactive way to share what you’re doing while you are doing it on Facebook – be it an event, a rump or brawl, a race, a make-up tutorial, cycling, swimming and so on. Facebook Live gives you the platform to get that done.
Today, we’ll be showingyou how to share live video update on your Facebook timeline.
To Go Live On Facebook On iOS;
1. Tap at the top of your News Feed or Page
2. Tap ? Live
3. Write an optional description for your broadcast
4. Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast
5. Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast
READ ALSO: See How Emojis Can Crash Your iPhone
To Go Live On Facebook On Android;
1. Tap ? Live at the top of your News Feed or Page
2. Write an optional description for your broadcast
3. Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast
4. Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast
Once streaming begins, a notification alert will be sent to your Facebook friends, notifying them of your new live stream. The top half of your screen will show what your viewers are seeing together with a button/icon at the top-right corner that allows you switch between the front and rear facing camera.