The Andela Lagos internship programme application for the 2016 session is now open for all thinkers that have what it takes to apply for the programme.
Are you a creative thinker with good problem solving skills? Would you be interested in an opportunity to use those skills in learning to become a world-class software developer?
If you answered yes to both questions and are available for a 3 to 6 month internship, then you should apply right away for the Andela Internship Programme 2016 that’ll be held in Lagos, Nigeria.
Andela is a start ups that helps in connecting world class programmer to world class employers in technology world. Andela internship is a 3 to 6 month programme in which interns are train the best practices to code, develop and make use of the opportunity attained during the internship. Analyzing, documenting, and consolidate data while doing the projects and the different ways and procedure in which the project could be achieved both as a team and individual will be part of the work that will be done
No prior knowledge of software development is required to be eligible for the programme. However, “the ability to use (or learn to use) Google Apps and Microsoft office products” is required.
Requirements For Andela Internship In Lagos, Nigeria.
According to Andela website, a startups company that have just Raised $24 Millions Dollars Through Zuckerberg CZI , the requirements to meet for the intern is as follow
Key Responsibilities For Andela Intern
As an intern in Andela, you will be required to:
- Work alongside team members on assigned projects.
- Become the CEO of your work, project and/or tasks.
- Document, collect and consolidate qualitative and quantitative data.
- Suggest process improvements within the teams you’re assigned to.
Specific duties may vary depending on which department you are assigned to support.
You are a great fit for this programme if you:
- Are a creative thinker with good problem solving skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Are an aggressive self-learner
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the activities and mandate of the department you are applying to.
- Are a strong team player who works well with others
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with adjusting to changing demands and requirements
- Ability to use (or learn to use) Google Apps and Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain the highest standards for yourself and those around you
- Are an unconventional thinker with unstoppable initiative, capable of balancing creativity and enthusiasm for change with mission-focus, patience, and prioritization
You would be able to choose your preferred department in the application form, as well as your preferred duration for the internship (3 or 6 months).
Benefits and Compensation
- Light breakfast and lunch provided daily
- Unconventional, dynamic, and passion-rich working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for the Andela internship programme visit its website at >> https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/68227#.V2cvaWgrLIX and fill the form