Turing To First Produce Smartphone With 12 GB RAM Phone
By the time next year, Turing, a new company who is just entering into manufacturing of smartphone business is to come up with 12GB RAM to the smartphone. Well, this is a feat that is worth mentioning here. I hope when it comes out before this time next year, you won’t be surprised in any way.
But 12GB of RAM, I guess playing with the new technology like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Virtual reality on a smartphone will not be that hard. Let us see the other specs that are said to come with this new record-breaking phone.
- 8-inch (2560×1440 pixels) display
- 2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830s processors
- 12GB RAM, 1TB storage (two 256GB memory, 500GB via micro-SD card)
- Swordfish OS with deep learning (AI) features.
- 60MP rear camera with iMAX 6K, triple lens
- 20MP dual front cameras
- 4 SIM cards, WiGig
- 100Wh battery with graphene and hydrogen fuel cells
The CEO sent out a newsletter announcing a new phone (To hit the market in 2017). The name? Turing Phone Cadenza, a smartphone that comes with a 12GB of RAM, and that is just the beginning!